Funny Pick Up Lines
• I may not be Fred Flintstone, but I bet I can make your bed rock.
• I can't find my puppy, can you help me find him? I think he went into this cheap motel room.
• Your body's name must be Visa, because it's everywhere I want to be.
• Let's do breakfast tomorrow. Should I call you or nudge you?
• Yo Baby, you be my Dairy Queen, I'll be your Burger King, you treat me right, and I'll do it your way.
• Is it that cold out or are you just smuggling tic-tac's.
• You with those curves, and me with no brakes ...
• Aw, girl, I'm gonna have to put you on my "To Do" List!
• Save a horse -- ride a cowboy.
• Your eyes are as blue as window cleaner.
• Inheriting eighty million bucks doesn't mean much when you have a weak heart.
• If you're going to regret this in the morning, we can sleep until the afternoon.
• What do you say we go back to my crib and do some math: Add a bed, subtract our clothes, divide your legs, and multiply
• Your place or mine? Tell you what? I'll flip a coin. Head at my place, tail at yours
• Love is a sensation, caused by a temptation, to feel penetration. a guy sticks his location in a girl's destination, to increase the population for the next generation, did you get my explanation, or do you need a demonstration?
•I have a six inch tongue and I can breath through my ears
• My boys over there bet that I wouldn't be able to start a conversation with the most beautiful girl in the room. Want to buy some drinks with their money?
• You might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away.
• I may not be the best looking guy here, but I'm the only one talking to you.
• I love the way you move...like butter on a bald monkey.
• Do you work for UPS? 'Cause I swear I saw you checking out my package!
• You're ugly but you intrigue me.
• No, I'm not a cop. What can I get for fifty bucks?
• I've had quite a bit to drink, and you're beginning to look pretty good
• Can I borrow your phone number, I seem to have lost mine.
• Was your father a thief? 'Cause someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.
• Be unique and different, say yes.
• Are your pants from outer space? 'cause your butt is out of this world.
• Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?
• I must be in heaven cause I've seen an angel
• You're like milk, I want to make you a part of my complete breakfast.
• I'm not actually this tall. I'm sitting on my wallet.
• I know milk does a body good, but damn girl, how much have you been drinking?
• Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.
• Let's go to my place and do the things I'll tell everyone we did anyway.
• Can I have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?